See Hyrule 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game and experience the events of the Great Calamity
Join the struggle that brought Hyrule to its knees. Learn more about Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more through dramatic cutscenes as they try to save the kingdom from Calamity. The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity game is the only way to firsthand see what happened 100 years ago.
- Battle hordes of Hyrule’s most formidable foes -
From barbaric Bokoblins to towering Lynels, Ganon’s troops have emerged in droves. Playable heroes like Link, Zelda, and more must use their distinct abilities to carve through hundreds of enemies to save Hyrule from the impending Calamity.
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- Carve through hordes of enemies on your mission to save Hyrule
- Play as characters like Link, Zelda, and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more
- Team up and take on Ganon - Pass a Joy-Con™ to a friend and take on Calamity Ganon as a team in local co-op multiplayer. Fight side-by-side or divide your efforts to cover more ground, complete objectives, or defeat the forces of darkness!